Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Institute Today

I just wanted to sign in quickly and share how I felt just barely in my institute class. I just came back from it, and thought that my mission spirituality would exceed the rest of my life; but I am feeling some of those same feelings over again. They are more mild, but they are still there. We read a scripture about the Savior pleading with each of us to repent so that we dont suffer as much as He did. He doesnt even want us to feel the smallest amount that He went through. I just felt His love today, and appreciation of how blessed we are to be governed and looked after by the two greatest beings in the universe. I am glad they rule, and rule righteously. Its comforting to know that this life is not reality. This is just for our short experience, and then we go back to reality. If we make it back to Heavenly Father based on our good decisions now, we will be exposed once again to the same great atmosphere that we had in our pre-mortal life. Just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment