Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Nathan's Composition Projects

I'm not normal like regular guys. Regular guys would spend all their time playing video games or watching football. For me, I'm the kind of nerd that likes to listen to instrumental music, (not the regular Disney vocal songs that everyone knows) and try to imitate the background soundtrack scores on the piano. To me, this is fun, and this is my favorite way to spend free time. I hope that this comes very close to the real thing. Its hard to include each instrument and have the same impact as a symphony orchestra. I am really not a fan of Disney piano books. I think it is good to be basic so that beginners can learn, but I believe that simple ornamentations and embellishments can still be included and make it a better sound and experience. Because I've never been satisfied with any Disney sheet music, I decided to be a nerd and create my own arrangements with no help from anyone or any books. Just my ipod. Hope you enjoy it! Score writing is my passion and I would love to write music for some animated Disey movie someday! These are all on my youtube channel at: www.youtube.com/bbradfordp
I realize that Anastasia is Fox and not Disney. 
Its one of my favorites and I just had to do it!

If you are interested in which order I did these in, here is the list:
  • Farewell
  • Megs Garden
  • Reminiscing With Grandma
  • I'll Never See Him Again
  • Out There
  • Mulan Suite
  • Disney Intro
  • Sanctuary/And He Shall Smite the Wicked/Into the Sunlight/Bells of Notre Dame Reprise
  • A True Hero
  • Transformation (In the works. Will be uploaded really soon)
  • Happy Ending
  • Skirmish
The ones that will be coming soon:
  • Transformation from Beauty and the Beast
  • King of Pride Rock from Lion King
  • Aladdin's World from Aladdin
  • Waiting For the Lights from Tangled

No comments:

Post a Comment