Monday, November 18, 2013

10 Things About me

This month everyone on facebook is putting 10 things about them. I'll put 10 facts about me, and then 10 things that I'm grateful for since its Thanksgiving season.
1. Some of my childhood activities involved going down the stairs head first inside a sleeping bag with my siblings.
2. I am indifferent to sports and video games. Just dont do much with them.
3. Sometimes I cry when listening to Disney music.
4. The Wicked Witch of the West was my favorite person when I was a toddler.
5. I enjoy writing and arranging instrumental music on the piano.
6. I've met the youtube sensation Miranda Sings / Colleen Ballinger.
7. My favorite candle is Root Beer Float by Salt City.
8. As a kid, one of the movies that scared me to tears was Pinocchio.
9. I was left behind at a hotel during a school trip to Seattle, Oregon.
10. I view all the months of the year in my mind as a flat, large, counterclockwise circle lit up in the black darkness.

I'm grateful for...
1. Ultimately for God, and for the knowledge of the Plan of Salvation, and Atonement.
2. Living in Perry with wonderful people and examples, and memories. (Including my family)
3. Disney Animated films, and inspiring music.
4. Inspiration, enlightenment, insight, and wisdom.
5. Delight, hope, excitement, and joy.
6. So many wonderful fruits, vegetables and juices. (Good Health)
7. Walmart and Ebay
8. Swings that still exist at the parks.
9. Warm weather.
10.The help and guidance I've received from others throughout my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment